Cross Country Race of Present & Old Boys (Walter A. Robinson Challenge Cup for Cross Country Race) is scheduled to be held as per following programme:
|Day/ Date||Thursday 29th November, 2018|
|Reporting Time||08:30 am|
|Starting Time||09:00 am|
|Starting Point||Green Drive (near Mandir)|
|Distance||9.5 km approximately (2 laps)
1 lap only for Old Boys over 55
|Dress||Sports Attire: Tracksuits /shorts and t-shirts (College color tracksuits for present boys)|
- Old Boys Under-35 Age Group
- Old Boys 35 – 45 Age Group
- Old Boys 46 – 55 Age Group
- Old Boys Over-55 Age Group
- Minimum 10 Schoolboys from each House
All participants will run together.
- Medallion will be awarded for winners of each category (first three positions).
- The Walter A. Robinson Challenge Cup is awarded to first placed schoolboy.
- Schoolboys securing the first six positions will be awarded certificates.
- Participation certificates will be presented to all the Old Boys participating in the race.
- Special prize for participation by any Old Boy over 60 years of age.
Old Boys planning to participate should register online or email the following necessary information to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th November, 2018.
- College Number (if available)
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Leaving Year/ Class
- Mobile Number
Please mention ‘Cross Country Race’ in the subject line of your email.